Can you engrave a (copyrighted/ trademarked) image such as school/sport logos or a Disney image?
- No. Using such designs would get our company in serious trouble. If you aren’t sure if what you want to get engraved is copyrighted or not, click this link and type it in the search bar provided! https://publicrecords.copyright.gov/
Do you offer discounted pricing for bulk purchases?
- Yes! If you would like to make a bulk purchase, please contact us for a quote.
What all is included in the base prices of items (drinkware, cutting boards, etc…)?
- The base price we give includes the set-up fee and the engraving time. Custom or more detailed/ complicated artwork may result in an additional fee. Contact us for a quote.
Can you engrave jewelry, watches, etc…?
- Jewelry engraving is not our specialty. However, we may be able to refer you to a place that can get that done for you!
I have a priceless, one-of-a-kind item (ex: family heirloom) that I would like to get personalized. Can you do that?
- We don’t typically feel comfortable enough to risk ruining irreplaceable items. However, contact us and give us all of the details of the order so we can better asses our options or explore other options if necessary.
Do you make political campaign merchandise?
- If you are running in the campaign, we can make your own personal campaign merchandise. However, most political imagery/ slogans are legally protected by copyright laws and thus we would have to decline such orders.